System Analyst / Programmer - Salesforce
The candidate will be responsible for defining software frameworks, development methods and tools to support advanced digital solutions. He / She will be involved in developing application software and supporting frameworks with the following scope of duties:
• Design and architect the end-to-end BSS solutions, including integration with other systems such as CRM, Campaign Management, Customer Data Platform, Customer Order Management, Customer Information Management, Customer 360 View, Product Catalog, Resource Management, etc.
• Build and cultivate relationship with stakeholders including users and senior technical individuals from both development teams and user groups
• Act as a technical liaison between users, technical teams and support
• Work with solution architect and business analyst to design the solution from scratch, including building core components, business processes, data model, integration points with other systems, interface definition and protocol. Define related implementation and migration plans with consideration of all functional and non-functional requirements such as access management, security, disaster recovery, reporting requirements, etc.
• Lead the developers by providing guidelines and assistance to enable solution development and implementation, with passion to be hands-on with coding
• Ensure smooth development, implementation and migration of the whole solution
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical role within a service or IT organization.
• For Developer post with less experience, the candidate should have hands-on experience in design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
• Experience in developing CRM system or related application(s) is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in leading and developing top-notch, enterprise grade software products with adoption of a structured system development lifecycle (such as Waterfall and agile approaches) and developing micro services and/or digital services will be an advantage
• Experience in programming applications backed by cloud services such as AWS
• Technical knowledge is preferred across the following areas:
o Application Frameworks for cloud application development and integration, web/mobile digital services and APIs
• Self-starter who can investigate and apply new technologies with minimal direction
• Experience in CRM package solution such as SalesForce or Vlocity is advantageous
• Good command of spoken and written English (and Chinese is also preferred but not essential)
• Good analytical, inter-personal and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic and able to perform in stressful and challenging environment
• Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer or Programmer