- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- At least 7 years relevant working experience
- Experience in banking industry, preferably with web-based application exposure.
- Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project management and team management skills
- Enthusiasm in problem solving, technical and software design/ development
- Excellent English language skills and communication skills
- To participate in the requirement gathering, design and development of business applications for our banking clients’ projects
- To lead the development team for applications implementation
- To provide support and maintenance on the applications
- To participate in system integration testing, user testing support, and performance testing, etc
- In-depth knowledge in UML, J2EE design patterns, Spring Application Framework, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Websphere and/or Weblogic, IBM MQ is desirable.
- Experience on Wintel and Linux/Unix environment is desirable.
- Experience with .NET is an advantage.