He / She is required to perform the following scope of duties:
• To manage all system integration tasks between the new digital platform and existing legacy platform Responsible
• for, as a member of leadership team, CMT-HKT management team activities covering team strategy, enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmap, professional development, technology &
methodology adoption, productivity & hiring, and cultural change.
• Engage in HKT digital transformation project to build application components, as per project needs and assignment.
• Develop the know-how and skills on telecommunication business to support HKT’s new business initiatives needing IT enablement.
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in IT profession with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Project Management or Application Development Manager, or equivalent
• Possess business application experience in the following areas:
o Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite)
o Oracle HRMS, SAP or other HCM applications
o Web application design/development
o SaaS applications
• Experience of project management in a large scale project
• Highly adaptive to new industry or new working culture
• Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
• Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
• Strong vendor management skills
• Strong business and financial acumen to make sound decision and justification on IT investment
• Possess strong sense of responsibility, proactive, motivated & committed to quality results